Boca Raton is an all around classy and upscale city that is known for being the destination of Mizner Park, Florida Atlantic University and many museums, golf courses, parks and beaches. It is also the home of many delicious restaurants and foodie spots. If you’re just traveling through or you’re a local looking to explore a new yummy spot, here are our faves that are not too too fancy but great for a day or night out (in no particular order):
- Laspadas Original Hoagies … oh my goodness, if you like sandwiches (subs, hoagies or whatever you call them!) you HAVE to try Laspadas! So fresh, so delicious, always worth the wait and such a hidden gem. You know everyone who goes knows that they know a secret about the BEST sandwiches around.
- Parlour Vegan Bakery … when the words vegan and bakery are in the same line, you know something in the world is right. This place. SO yum. Not only do they have guiltless, sweet homemade spunky treats like (donuts, cupcakes, cookies, seasonal treats and custom made cakes) BUT they also have AMAZING hand pies like empanadas, jamaican pies and sandwiches! You must go. The end. Also, delicious cold brew and hot Panther coffee.
- The Rebel House … is super quirky and unique in every way. It’s very “chefy” in nature and the food is all around pretty good and worth trying. You’ll find those warm comfort foods with a creative twist on them. They serve popcorn on the table and the atmosphere is super FUN.
- Moaz in the Boca Mall Food Court …. one of my most favorite “fast food” spots that is still so delicious, clean and fresh. It’s an Israeli Mediterranean theme that has all of the pickled and fresh vegetables you get to choose as toppings that are so so good! Then you at the end add all of the sauces. The falafel is delicious!
- Farm to Table …. lots of fresh, seasonal, and always evolving menu items and drinks that are so delicious and memorable. If you like healthy but still tasty food with other hearty options as well, you’ve gotta stop by this restaurant. It’s also open for brunch on the weekends and is a little bit more of a dress up spot for dinner occasions.
- Patio Tapas … this spot is another hidden gem that from the outside wouldn’t catch your attention but it’s AMAZING! The food is Spanish tapas and if you’ve been to Spain or haven’t, it will take your taste buds right there! The sangria is also just as delicious. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed, sitting outside is the best.
- IPIC and Tanzy Restaurant …. is such a fun night out! One of the Best Restaurants Boca Raton has, it is a great vibe and the food is hearty, healthy, fresh and memorable. Then upstairs you can go to a dine-in movie with recliner seats and blankets. You can continue the fun in the movie with bartender drinks, finger foods, snacks and desserts. Super yummy and a memorable night out!