Miami is a city that’s known for its beautiful views, night life, coastal hotspots, FOOD, diverse culture and colorful art and fashion districts. The food and restaurants are also a treasure amidst the natural beauty in the city. If you’re just traveling through or you’re a local looking to explore a new hotspot, here are our Best Restaurants Miami has that are not too fancy but great for a day or night out (in no particular order):
- Greenstreet Cafe … Found in Coconut Grove (a must see area right outside of Miami! So gorgeous!). It is a hotspot for both locals and tourists. The vibe is both down to earth and trendy and the food is fresh, diverse and delicious. So is their brunch-so yum!
- Zak the Baker … There is typically a line out of the door at this place its SO good. It’s a daytime meal spot, but talk about fresh fresh fresh and so delish. The bread is made fresh and sold all over Soflo, the coffee is bomb too. It’s also located in Wynwood Art District which has so much to do and see!
- Bodega Taqueira … This place has more of a casual feel but the food has a fresh, trendy vibe and spin on Mexican cuisine. If you like Mexican food (and margaritas!), you have to try this spot. It also has a Speak Easy after hours that’s super fun and vibey.
- Mandolin Aegean Bistro … Located in the Design district and run by a couple who are Greek and Turkish. The food and wine are off the charts delicious and fresh. The atmosphere is airy and community/family-oriented. A must stop!
- Books & Books … Down in South Beach on Lincoln Road in the heart of it all. The food is fresh, localized and delicious. The Miami Sampler is a must try to taste the flavors of Soflo.
- Chalan … The oldest Peruvian mom and pop restaurant in Miami Beach. It’s homey and so authentically delicious. Peruvian food is a MUST try in Soflo. The lime, cilantro, fresh seafood ceviche and all around freshness will mark your taste buds for life.
- Barceloneta … If you love food from Spain, this is your spot. Great atmosphere, delicious Mediterranean cuisine and wine for days. It’s in Miami Beach and has a brunch on the weekends that’s a must try as well.
Follow us for more Best Restaurants Miami